WINDOW TINTING WARRANTY POLICY:
Tint Pros LLC proudly warranties window film against fading to purple, bubbling peeling, cracking, delaminating, oxidation, and corrosion.
Tint Pros LLC does not cover any scratches, nicks, cuts to the window film or if the window was broken. While we strive for perfection in our installations, due to the nature of the product, some degree of dust contamination and/or minor imperfections are present in every window film application. Pre-existing flaws, scratches, or metal deposits on the glass of your windows are often much more noticeable after the windows are tinted.
If warranty work needed please leave the window tint as is for us to properly remove and replace the window film. Warranty will be voided if consumer removes any window film from window unless specified by Tint Pros Specialist.
WINDOW TINTING MAINTENANCE:
Drying Period: Your new Tint Pros tint will take about 3-5 days to fully dry and cure - sometimes up to 2 weeks depending on the vehicle, tint type, and weather conditions. During this time, your newly tinted windows may appear hazy or lumpy with water bubbles. Please do not roll your tinted windows down or try to push the water out until it is dry!
Cleaning: Do not use ammonia, scrapers, scrubber pads, or other various chemicals to clean window film. We recommend any cleaning spray clearly labeled "safe for tinted windows" or soap and water and a soft microfiber towel.
Black Dots: Most cars have a black, dotted, ceramic edge on the rear window. These black ceramic dots are thick and prevent the window film from sticking to the area between the dots.
VEHICLE WRAP WARRANTY POLICY:
This warranty statement applies exclusively to products manufactured and installed by Platinum Auto Wraps.
- Platinum Auto Wraps offers a 2 year in-house warranty on vehicle wrap and vehicle graphics.
- Our comprehensive warranty covers all major defects in material and installation. This includes replacement of failed materials, removal and installation.
- This warranty does not cover any damage to the wrap or graphic from negligence, misuse, accidents, road damage, wear and tear, or any failure not a product of installation or materials.
- This warranty does not cover warrantable failures do to pre-existing damage to vehicles such as repainted panels, rock chips, paint chips or damaged surface areas.
- All claims must be within the 2 year warranty frame and are subject to approval by Platinum Auto Wraps authorized representative.
- This warranty is the sole warranty made by Platinum Auto Wraps in regards to our vehicle wraps products. Platinum Auto Wraps makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.
VEHICLE WRAP MAINTENANCE:
How often should I wash my vehicle wrap?
We recommend that you wash your wrap once a week or more often if your vehicle is exposed to a lot of dirt or pollutants. You should hand wash it using one of the following:
- 3M® Car Wash Soap 39000
- Meguiar’s NXT Generation® Car Wash
- Meguiar's Deep Crystal® Car Wash.
- 3M Quick Detailer Spray Wax
- Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Wax.
Dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
Can I take my wrapped vehicle into a drive-through car wash?
You can bring your wrapped vehicle to an automated brushless car wash, though hand washing is safer andmore thorough. Brush car washes may be too rough on the film, degrading it and causing peeling and lifted edges. If a car wash uses water spray and no brushes, it should be safe for most wraps.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM MAINTENANCE:
To keep your film looking great, please follow the guidelines below:
- Wait 48 hours after installation to wash your vehicle.
- Remove insect or other stains as soon as possible withXPEL Film Cleaner.
- Stubborn stains can be removed with 99% isopropyl alcohol. Take care to keep these chemicals off the vehicle’s paint.
- Seal with XPEL Flawless Finish Paint Protection Film Sealant at least once every 3 months to preserve high gloss. Installation instructions here:Sealant Instructions
- Light scratches in the film will self-heal in 20-30 minutes at room temperature. In colder conditions, or to accelerate the process, pour warm water (120°F) over the affected area.
- Avoid using a pressure washer or high-pressure water source near the edges of the film, it can cause the film to lift and/or become damaged
- Detailing Clay can be used to remove contaminants that are on the film.
Imperfections: We strive for perfection on all our installations. Dust, dirt, lint or other contamination can be hard to see during installation. We thoroughly clean all car panels before film
is applied. Pre-existing flaws or scratches and metal deposits on paint are often more noticeable after ppf is installed.
Fuel Spills: Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Wash, rinse and dry as soon as possible.
Products to Avoid:
Never EVER use any of the following cleaning products on your wrap:
- Solvents Oil based cleaners
- Kitchen & oven cleaners
- Bathroom Cleaners
- Orange and Citrus Oils
- Engine Degreasers
PAINT PROTECTION FILM WARRANTY POLICY:
XPEL warrants XPEL ULTIMATE™ / STEALTH™ Paint Protection Film to be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Covered defects include:
yellowing, staining, cracking, blistering and delaminating. This warranty does not extend
coverage to damage caused by normal wear and tear, road debris impact, accidents, collisions or
intentional damage of any kind.
To file a claim, first attempt to contact the Authorized XPEL Installer who performed the
installation. In the event you are unable to contact the original Authorized XPEL Installer, for any
reason, please contact XPEL at(800) 447-9928 or email@example.com. You must retain the warranty card, a copy of your original receipt identifying coverage areas and remit to XPEL as requested to process your claim. For valid claims, XPEL will have an Authorized XPEL Installer remove and reapply XPEL Protection Film to areas determined to be covered by the warranty including parts and labor.
The warranty and remedies described above are the exclusive warranties available. Authorized
XPEL Installers do not have authorization to modify or extend the warranty in any fashion. XPEL will be solely responsible for determining validity of all claims and reserves the right to deny claims that do not meet the criteria as described above. The replacement of the defective film, including parts and labor, is the exclusive remedy; liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential, or otherwise. Reimbursement for labor charges covered by this warranty will be made directly to the Authorized XPEL Installer and will be calculated by using the coverage allowance published by XPEL.